The Teacher’s Book contains clear teaching notes on all of the Student’s Book tasks as well as keys and audioscripts. The audioscripts include underlined answers. The teacher’s books provide plenty of lesson ideas through warmers, coolers, extension ideas and projects, as well as ideas for fast fi nishers and mixed ability classes. Each unit also directs you to where additional resources can be found. Workbook answer keys and audioscripts are also included.
All about me.
Use the recording in Exercise 3 to point out that English speakers say each digit of a telephone number separately, which helps to avoid confusion between similar numbers, such as 13 and 30. Explain that in Standard UK English, the number 0 in a phone number is usually pronounced like the letter О, but it’s possible to hear speakers say zero.
For further number practice, tell the students that you are going to give them a phone number, and that you would like them to write it down. Invent a number that is at least 21 digits long, and say it to the class slowly, pausing after every three digits. When you have finished, ask the students to compare their numbers in pairs. Finally, write it on the board for the students to check. Ask the class if they think it’s a real number. (It’s probably too long to be real.)
Repeat the exercise with the students working in pairs or small groups. With a mixed ability class, vary the length of the number depending on the level of the students.
Introduction to Prepare!
Component line up.
Student’s Book overview.
Student’s Book contents.
In the classroom.
1 All about me.
Culture The United Kingdom.
3 My home.
4 My things.
Geography People and continents.
5 Yes, we can!
6 Party time!
Culture Holidays in the United States.
7 Feeling good.
8 Things we do Science Robots.
9 My day.
Culture The School of the Air.
11 He’s famous.
12 Working life Maths Coins and money.
14 Going out.
Culture Important places around the world.
16 Buy it!.
Music The orchestra.
18 The weather.
Culture Canada and the maple tree.
19 Going places.
20 A Russian tale.
Art Drawing and perspective.
Review section answer key.
Grammar reference answer key.
Workbook answer key.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 1, Davies K., Holdsworth D., 2015 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Davies :: Holdsworth
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 2, Heyderman E., 2015 — Prepare! is a lively new seven-level English course for teenagers. It takes learners from A1 to B2 and has comprehensive … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Workboo, Level 2, Holcombe G., 2015 — Development of this publication has made use of the Cambridge English Corpus, a multi-billion word collection of spoken and written … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Corpus tasks, Level 2, 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: Circle the right words in each sentence. 1 I watched a play a game of baseball. I … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Student s book, Level 2, Kosta J., Williams M., 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: My names Kate and this is my family tree. My mother is English and my father is … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Workbook, Level 1, Chapman C., 2015 — Development of this publication has made use of the Cambridge English Corpus, a multi-billion word collection of spoken and written … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Student s book, Level 1, Kosta J., Williams M., 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: When we look at the world, we see everything in three dimensions. So. things that are further … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions, Advanced Student s Book, Falla T., Davies P.A., 2013 — Фрагмент из книги: Spirituals are religious folk songs that were created by black slaves in the USA in the eighteenth … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions Upper-Intermediate, Workbook answer keys and transcripts, 2017 — Фрагмент из книги: Kevin is very quick to think negative things about people. Even when he talks about his best … Книги по английскому языку