New Headway Beginner, Fourth edition is a foundation course for adult and young adult true beginners. It is also suitable for students who have already learned a little English, perhaps some years ago, but who don’t yet feel confident enough to move on. They want to go back before they move forward.
New language is introduced gradually and methodically, in measured amounts, and in a logical order. Listening material is provided across two class CDs. Vocabulary has been selected carefully to avoid overloading. There are many controlled practice activities, which aim to give beginners the confidence to proceed, but there is also some simple skills work, which incorporates manageable communicative activities appropriate for low-level students. In the Everyday English sections, we deal with social and functional language, and survival skills.
Grammar - Where’s he from?; he/she/they Students build on the Whquestions introduced in Unit 1 with the introduction of Where’s he/she from? and Where are you from? (How old is he/she? is also introduced for recognition.) The verb to be with I and you is consolidated and also extended to include he/she/they.
Possessive adjectives His and her are introduced and my and your are reviewed from Unit 1.
Vocabulary A set of cities and countries are introduced. The adjectives fantastic, awful, and beautiful are introduced in the context of talking about New York in the Reading and speaking section.
Everyday English The numbers syllabus is extended to cover 11-30.
Workbook The key lexical set of countries is reviewed, including focuses on spelling and pronunciation. He/she and his/her are consolidated through gap-fill activities. Questions are practised through a matching activity, and adjectives are also reviewed. Talking about places and where people are from are further practised through gap-fill activities, and reading and listening tasks. Numbers 11-30 are practised in a range of activities.
Teaching beginners - tips and techniques.
UNIT 1 am /a re I is, my/your • This is... • How are you? • Good morning! What’s this in English? • Numbers 1-10 • Plurals.
UNIT 2 Countries • he/she/they, his/her • Where’s he from? fantastic/awful/beautiful • Numbers 11-30.
UNIT 3 Jobs • am/are/is • Negatives and questions • Personal information Social expressions (1).
UNIT 4 our/their • Possessive s • The family • has/have • The alphabet.
UNIT 5 Sports/Food/Drinks • Present Simple - IIyou/we/ they • at an Languages and nationalities • Numbers and prices.
UNIT 6 The time • Present Simple - he/she • always/sometimes/never Words that go together • Days o f the week.
UNIT 7 Question words • те/h im /us/them • this/that • Adjectives • Can I...?.
UNIT 8 Rooms and furniture • There is/are • Prepositions • Directions.
UNIT 9 Saying years • was/were born • Past Simple - irregular verbs • have/do/go When’s your birthday?.
UNIT 10 Past Simple - regular and irregular • Questions and negatives • Sport and leisure Going sightseeing.
UNIT 11 can/cant • Adverbs • Adjective + noun • Everyday problems.
UNIT 12 I ’d like - some/any • In a restaurant • Signs all around.
UNIT 13 Colours and clothes • Present Continuous • Opposite verbs • What’s the matter?.
UNIT 14 Future plans • Grammar revision • Vocabulary revision • Social expressions (2).
Photocopiable worksheets Units 1-14.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу New Headway Beginner, Teacher s Book, Third edition, Soars J., Soars L., Maris A., 2010 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Soars :: Maris
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Compact Key for Schools, Student s Book without Answers, Heyderman E., Treloar F., 2014 — Compact Key for Schools, Student s Book without Answers, Heyderman E,. Treloar F., 2014. Choose an official Cambridge English course … Книги по английскому языку
- New Headway Elementary, Workbook with Key, Fourth edition, Soars J., Soars L., 2012 — Фрагмент из книги: He makes delicious food - fish dishes, sauces, pasta, and desserts - but he can t eat … Книги по английскому языку
- New Headway Elementary, Workbook with Key, Third edition, Soars J., Soars L., Wheeldon S., 2006 — The world s most trusted English course. New Headway is the course teachers and learners can rely on. Why? An … Книги по английскому языку
- New Headway Beginner, Teacher s Notes, 2013 — Smile, greet the class, and say your own name - Hello, I m Liz). Point to yourself to make the … Книги по английскому языку
- New Headway Beginner, Workbook with Key, Fourth edition, Soars J., Soars L., 2014 — New Headway Beginner. Third edition. English for the true beginner. A totally new edition of the world’s most trusted English … Книги по английскому языку
- New Headway Beginner, Workbook with Key, Third edition, Soars J., Soars L., 2010 — New Headway Beginner. Third edition. English for the true beginner. A totally new edition of the world’s most trusted English … Книги по английскому языку
- Preliminary for Schools Trainer, Elliott S., Gallivan L., 2012 — Preliminary for Schools Trainer is the perfect companion for Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools exam preparation. As well as six … Книги по английскому языку
- KET for Schools Trainer, Six Practice Tests, Saxby K., 2011 — КЕТ for Schools Trainer is the perfect companion for KET for Schools exam preparation. As well as six full practice … Книги по английскому языку