Фрагмент из книги:
Rob McBride was once a software engineer. He was under a lot of a pressure, and as a result / seeing as he pushed himself hard and worked very long hours - meanwhile / until the day he had to be carried out of the office.
‘I had what my doctor called a classic burn-out. In fact, I say that my head exploded since / through modern-day living, stress, pressure of work, family grief all piled on top.’ For months, Rob struggled with panic attacks owing to / as a consequence massive anxiety, as well as ( what's more depression.
THE VETERAN BODYBUILDER.
At 13, I had my tonsils removed and as my health improved, everything changed. I shot up and suddenly I was full of energy. I thought back to myself as a frail, sickly boy, and vowed never to be like that again. I took up boxing, rowing, and rugby. Staying fit and strong became my priority.
After school I trained to be a dentist, but sport remained an important hobby. I only once let myself go. As I crept into my 40s, I adopted my wife’s sedentary lifestyle. We spent a lot of time doing nothing. Inevitably, my blood pressure plummeted and one day I felt a sharp pain in my legs - only to discover the dark, earthworm-like patterns of varicose veins* across my calves. It was my first brush with old age, and I didn’t like it. Immediately I resumed rowing to stay fit.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу New Headway, Advanced Workbook with Key, Soars L., Soars J., Hancock P., 2015 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Soars :: Soars :: Hancock
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- New Headway, Upper-Intermediate, Teacher s book, Soars L., Soars J., Maris A., 2014 — At the start of any new level of a course, establishing a good classroom atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable is … Книги по английскому языку
- New Headway, Upper-Intermediate, Workbook with Key, Soars L., Soars J., McCaul J., 2014 — Фрагмент из книги: Hello, Noah. It is good of you to be interviewed today, as I know you have a … Книги по английскому языку
- New Headway, Upper-Intermediate, Student s Book, Soars L., Soars J., 2014 — The Vikings reigned supreme in Europe for over 300 years. Indeed, fear of the Vikings played a pivotal role in … Книги по английскому языку
- New Headway Advanced, Teacher s Resource Book, Soars L., Soars J., Wildman J., 2004 — This Teacher’s Resource Book contains thirty-seven photocopiable activities and further ideas for you to use with New Headway Advanced. It … Книги по английскому языку
- Compact Advanced, Workbook with answers, Haines S., 2014 — Фрагмент из книги: Journalists lecture the rest of the world about the importance of change in everything from foreign policy … Книги по английскому языку
- Compact Advanced (C1), Student s Book with Answers, May P., 2014 — Compact Advanced Student’s Book has ten units for classroom study. Each unit covers practice for Reading and Use of English, … Книги по английскому языку
- Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced, With Answers, Hewings M., Haines S., 2015 — This book is updated for the new Cambridge English: Advanced examination introduced in 2015 and contains two sections: Grammar (Units … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic Grammar in Use, Murphy R., Smalzer W., Chapple J., 2017 — This is a grammar book for beginning to low-intermediace students of English. There are 113 units in the book, and … Книги по английскому языку