Welcome to The Home Fun Booklet! We hope you will use the activities inside to help your child practise English at home and with their friends.
Your child will bring home this booklet to practise with you what they have learned in class. You don’t need to be an English expert to help your child with these activities. Have fun and keep practising with your child. Try to use the vocabulary here in everyday life and games and don’t worry about making mistakes.
The picture dictionary at the end of the booklet (pages 26-31) is for your child to write in through the year. Ask them to write the words they know from all the topics. Make sure they can see they are progressing!
Read and answer the questions.
How are you? I'm fine! I am doing a project to day about different schools all over the world. Let me tell you about mine. My school is in the city centre. It is next to the police station and I see the police cars pass by every day. When I was young I walked to school with my best friend and I still do today. There are 30 students in my class. I have a different teacher for each subject. My favourite teacher is Mr Young because he is nice and teaches maths. I love maths! Every day, I pack my rucksack with my school things. Today, I have a pair of scissors, some glue, a dictionary and my geography book. That is because I am studying art, French and geography today, we have two breaks a day and we have an hour for lunch. We eat lunch in the dining room with our friends. I often have homework and I study at home for three hours a day.
Tell me aboutyour school!
Listen again and answer the questions.
What is Harry’s favourite book?
What is Ben wearing today?
Why isn’t Sophia at school?
What colour is Emma’s rucksack?
What did William draw on the board?
Sports and leisure.
The world around us.
The body and the face.
Places and directions.
Let’s have fun!.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Home Fun Booklet 5, Capone M., 2017 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Capone
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Cambridge Primary, Stage 1, Activities to support you at home — Фрагмент из книги: Count and write. How many children? How many books? Are there more children or more books? Книги по английскому языку
- Cambridge English, IELTS 14, General Training, Speaking Answers, 2019 — Фрагмент из книги: Reading can be seen a part of modern culture and has become easier than ever thanks to … Книги по английскому языку
- Complete Key for Schools, Teacher s Book, Fricker R., 2019 — Complete Key for Schools is the most thorough preparation for the revised A2 Key for Schools. Complete is trusted by … Книги по английскому языку
- Complete Key for Schools, Student s book without answers, McKeegan D., 2019 — Complete Key for Schools is the most thorough preparation for the revised A2 Key for Schools. Complete is trusted by … Книги по английскому языку
- Cambridge English, Vocabulary for Advanced with answers, Haines S., 2012 — Are you preparing for the Cambridge English: Advanced exam? Do you want to practise all the vocabulary you need to … Книги по английскому языку
- Oxford English Grammar Course, Intermediate, Swan M., Walter C., 2011 — The Oxford English Grammar Course (Basic Level) is for all elementary and pre-intermediate learners who want to improve their knowledge … Книги по английскому языку
- Oxford English Grammar Course, Basic, Swan M., Walter C., 2015 — The Oxford English Grammar Course (Basic Level) is for all elementary and pre-intermediate learners who want to improve their knowledge … Книги по английскому языку
- Cambridge English, Advanced, Result, Teacher s Pack, Ludlow K., 2014 — Cambridge English: Advanced Result is a shorter, contemporary and attractively designed course with unusual, eye-catching artwork. It covers the major … Книги по английскому языку