Grammar Book, Граматика в таблицях, Чорна О., 2017

Grammar Book, Граматика в таблицях, Чорна О., 2017.
 
Мета посібника – систематизація й узагальнення знань студентів з основних граматичних тем: "Дієслово", "Іменник", "Займенник", "Прикметник", "Прислівник", "Прийменник". Структура посібника уможливлює його використання для самостійного та дистанційного навчання; відповідає вимогам робочої програми з практичної граматики для першого курсу факультету іноземних мов.
Для студентів мовних факультетів, учнів випускних класів.

Grammar Book, Граматика в таблицях, Чорна О., 2017


Can I Understand English Texts if I Learn all these 100 Words by Heart?
You will understand 50% of the content of a non-specialized text (everyday conversation, a book review, English movie). ). Other 25% are made by 1000 more lexemes (usually learnde at school). To catch more, like 90% of the text, you need a vocabulary of 7,000 words (thanks to Individual reading you'll get it). And to understand 95% one needs around 50,000 words (use dictionaries). The remaining 5% of the corpus consists of a very large number of lexemes which occur rarely: words like moidore or parados, which may appear only once every several million words.

CONTENTS
Preface.
7 A Few Facts about English.
The Verb.
The Noun.
The Pronoun.
The Adjective.
The Adverb.
The Preposition.
IRREGULAR VERBS LIST.
References.
Hometasks in Grammar.



Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Grammar Book, Граматика в таблицях, Чорна О., 2017 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.

Скачать pdf
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу



Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.

Дата публикации:





Теги: :: :: ::


Следующие учебники и книги:
Предыдущие статьи:


 


 


Не нашёл? Найди:





2021-11-30 23:32:53